Monday, November 4, 2013

Video of The Space – Post #54









Monday, 11/4/13 5:30 PM
At home



Every time that we kissed
It seems you were holding back
Don’t be so quick to pull away

“Tenderoni,” Kele Okereke ‘10



Last time I wrote, I mentioned seeing a performing group on the Q train, dancing to the Calvin Harris song, “Feel So Close.”  Well I was recently on that same Q train, headed to the Barclay Center again, this time to see Pearl Jam.  Wouldn’t you know it, but those same kids performed again to the same song.  Still amazing.  The first time, I’d asked them the name of the song so I could buy it.  This time, I told them that I’d downloaded the song, along with a dozen-or-so others from the same artist.  I suggested they try listening to “Tenderoni,” by Kele.  I hope they consider using it – such a good song.

And yes, I gave them another $20.  Told ‘em, “Just keep going.”


Ö Ö Ö


Before I start posting videos where I read and answer viewer questions and NYC party reviews (send me yours please), I first want to test my vlog chops by posting some video of the space.

So here is video of the space:







The Örgy Guy


No comments: