Sunday, September 19, 2010

Who Goes There? – Post #18

Ö

Saturday 9/18/10 5:53 P.M.

Charles Street Pier


Wow. I sat here working for about an hour, left for ten minutes to pee, then returned to this same seat because it happened to still be available.

My wallet was on the ground.

Ö

“Just between us

I think it's time for us to recognize

The differences we sometimes fear to show

Just between us

I think it's time for us to realize

The spaces in between

Leave room for you and I to grow”

-- Peart ‘79

Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö

An open post to the guy who asked me to “explain further.”


As host, my job is to show each attendee a very good time, in a safe and clean environment. That is my responsibility and I try, every time. More and more, the parties have been reflecting this, and it starts with the men I invite and don’t invite. If I can successfully filter out the guys who would not have a good time, that helps everyone involved.

There’s the misperception out there that I have an open door policy, with regard to who’s invited. This isn’t true; in fact, I’m actually pretty discerning. When a guy asks to be invited, I want his age and a recent picture, but I also note whatever he has or hasn’t written.

If all I get is “prty info,” I delete it. I’m not looking for his life story, but he could at least use a greeting and a complete sentence. If he’s unknowingly disrespecting the host/gatekeeper at the outset, I doubt he’ll begin showing it when he’s actually at the party.

Then there are the dudes who want me to convince them to come.

No.

An email that asks a lot of questions is another flag. I’m reminded of the person who asks the waiter all sorts of questions. Picky people tend to be hard to satisfy. I want everyone satisfied, so this is a no-brainer. Let’s not take any chances.

Some guys ask questions because they’re unsure. A little bit of that is fine and, to an extent, expected; but sometimes nervous guys emit nervous vibes at parties...which end up making me nervous. Yeah, my parties are generally comfortable, but a big reason for that is comfortable guys.

Other question-askers really just want to know what’s going on at a party, to determine whether to make the trip. I can dig. This is why I’m on Twitter, to notify without having to answer a litany of texts and emails all night, which may take away from the experience of the guys who are already at the party. Posting real-time action on Twitter really works and it’s accurate.

Childish questions like “How big are their dicks?” get the very obligatory Delete. Next.

I’m not qualified to dictate whether or not a man is sexy. What I think – my tastes and preferences – are not relevant. These are “regular guy” parties, the kinds of men I like and the types of parties I prefer to attend. I look for guys who are height/weight proportional, not because I’m a body nazi, but because there frankly isn’t a lot of space. Having said that, if a big guy happens to come, I’m happy to have him here, as long as he’s a good guy. Size will have no bearing.

I really get off on how these are the men we see every day, everywhere. Some serious gym guys come, but not often. Judging by the numbers, my guess is they want to be around dudes who look like them. Many men use the word “muscular” in their descriptions, which is a “regular guy” thing to say, but when one uses terms like “ripped” or “massive biceps,” I’m probably going to suggest he look elsewhere. If he knows the party and wants to be here, then cool, but 153 orgies have told me he’s going to either not show up, or stay for only twenty minutes.

153 orgies, 2,400 personalities, and graphs coming out of my ass. I’ve learned a few things, including who is more or less likely to have a good time at a TCH orgy. I don’t have but one person in mind; I want everyone to have a good time.

If not, at least you know that I tried.


Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö Ö


You can still bring a friend, but having read this, please use your judgment.


Ö


This past ERÜPTIÖN Thursday set the TCH attendance record. And it was an amazing party. Read about it on Twitter, then come check it out this Sunday 9/19. Thanks.

The Örgy Guy

No comments: