Sunday, September 26, 2010

In No Words or Less

Ö

Saturday 9/25/10 7:03 P.M.

At home


I hadn’t realized how horny I was until a FB texted me and said he was around the corner.

God I needed that.

Ö

In lieu of writing, I’m letting some pictures of me tell a story, from age 6 months to 25 years. I’ve also included a video I made a couple of years ago. I created one for each member of my family, using Disney characters. Mine is Dumbo.






















video

Ö

I’m launching a new idea, called TÖG Reality Show. I’ll identify a stranger whom I’d like to see having sex, but I won’t invite him to a party until I’ve told you a little bit about him. Once I’ve peaked your interest, I’ll find him again and see if he’ll come to a party. The objective is to see his cock sliding in and out of an asshole (or vice versa), then tweet about it once it’s happened. I’ve already identified the first guy.

The Örgy Guy

No comments: